Thursday, September 1

5th Elimination

Sorry for posting the elimination so late, but I'm sooo busy in Real Life. (:

I don't know what it is. At the beginning of the cycle everything seemed to be like better than ever. Everybody was punctual and we had a hudge audience. But now...
I don't know what it is but many contestants are soo late when doing the tasks and I'm just tired of reminding and reminding. Also, the amount of persons that drop the competition is also hudge! It's not how I wanted everything to be. But let's face it: It's summer, everybody wanted to enjoy the holidays and now everybody is preparing for school. So that's why Cycle 2 was so awesome, because in winter everybody had more time. Maybe I should hold every cycle in Winter/Spring. Because summer is when you go on vacation and Autumn is when it's time for Topmodels.Club's "Miss Autumn". But now let's go on with the elimination ceremony.
As you might know from the club, also sparklewand12 left! - no comment -

.anti.dot.: You were very late with your task, but I totally understand it because of the earthquake on the East Coast of America. So that's why we give you another chance. Congratulations, you are in the next round.
BellaCullen4210: Not your best work. But it was quite good. It would've been the best of all sceneries, but... I didn't like your pose, your arm was like too short. I hope I will see some stunning work again next week. Congratulations, your in the next round! :)
JuicyC2890: Well, it was... I don't know, I think that your scenery was quite nice. In fact it was better than last week. But the quality of your photo was awful. And it was too dark to my mind. Also, I noticed that it isn't a scenery, I think you used a graphic programm and I didn't say it should be a graphic. Sorry Mandy, but this is our last warning. If you do not bring creative, outstanding tasks with high quality you'll be eliminated. I belive in your talent, please convince me and the judges!
__mariah__: Could be better, could be real better. But the idea of taking your dog with the bike was nice. So we've decided to let you through :D
megan20012: Megan... Your idea with taking the dog to shopping was good. But I think that the dog was just an accessoire, not the main thing. Also, the other judges thought that you missed the theme as it was just about shopping, not posing with a pet. To my mind I think you didn't miss the theme, but the dog was really just an accessoire! So we all decided to... give you on more chance. Please also try to pose! See in the next round.
QeenGoldBabe: EXCELLENT! Stunning as always! All 3 judges think you have that special talent. You did it right girl, you're in the next round! But next time also try to work on your pose ;)
Sweet-Lips112: The scenery was... what am I saying? That was NO scenery, that was a graphic. I didn't say you may use a graphic programm. I don't think it's fair to the others. To be honest, I really like your photo, if it was a scenery then you'd be the winner of the week. But when I talked to the other 2, Marie told me your work was average through the whole competition. And you know that being average is death for the developement of every model! Sorry, this is also your last chance! Good luck in the next round.
TottalyCool68: That was totally cool. No really that was really good. I liked it. Congratulations you're in the next round.
4EverUrGirl: I never thought that you would every surprise us with such a scenery! Your pose, your backround, everything was stunning! And you also looked gorgeous, like a celebrity. And I think it would be fair if I crown you the WINNER OF THE WEEK! Congratulations. Tomorrow, when I announce the next task, I will also announce your prize. :D
ladygagaHope: *looks at her seriously*
Your... task... was... missing! I am really really really sorry but you didn't do the task, and that's why I have to eliminate you! I am really sorry! :(

See you tomorrow for the next challenge. xoxo Rafael

2 comments:

.Anti.Dot. said...

I'm fine now after the earthquake and hurricane so I'm going to do Task 5 for fun and I can't wait for Task 6!

4EverUrGirl said...

Im so Happy! :D