Saturday, September 29

2nd Elimination

Hey dollies!
I know you had to wait for a while, but there were some problems... one contestant quit, two other contestants never sent in their work and I'm going through a tough time right now. This means that there won't be an elimination, just feed-back.
This is like ... a disaster! I'm really upset that this happened and I really hope this was the last time!!!
Please, I beg all the contestants to check the blog regulary and to be punctual!! I don't want to go form guestbook to guestbook and remind everyone about doing the task. It's ridiculous. Anyway, as there are only 11 contestants left, I decided to do a replacement. So let's welcome back Anika Rose AKA Hartbreaker.
Let's have a look at the results.

Danika_19

the image

I really like that outfit. It looks like a thai dress with Indian/Bollywood influences. Jasmin said that this photo is one of her favorites. I have to say that's it is a bit overwhelming though. I also would have been glad if you did a pose. But all in one, this photo turned out pretty good. Next time please do a pose! So yeah, well done! ;)

claragoosmann19


I have to say this might be one of the best photos! I love what you did in this scenery. I love the background and look of your doll. Maria and Marie said your photo is one of the best, Marie especially liked how everything seemed so easygoing. Great job!

Depi2


This is a very interesting photo. I like the effects and the quality of the picture. But I'm a little disappointed because I don't see much of your doll and there's no pose. The background is somehow a mix of Turkey, Arabia, India and a bit of Thailand - it looks like One Thousands and One Nights. Haha! Well done!

ExtravaganceSD


Omg this is like ... perfect?! I love it, I simply love it. I love the complex background and I really looove your outfit! It all looks so amazing that I nearly didn't notice that you didn't do a pose, haha. But I really like the fact that you didn't pose, it somehow looks better this way. I see you put a LOT of effort in this scenery. Jasmin, Maria and Marie also thought that this is amazing! Well done Nora, keep up the good work ;)

Jody_Cailin


Mhmm... well it is not the best piece of work. But it's still good although the photo seems to be more influenced by India and Turkey than Thailand. Next time please include a pose and try to create something really outstanding, I don't want you to blend into the crowd.

Daddysgurrl


Wow, I actually didn't expect such a great picture from you! I love the colors, I love the dress ... but I'm quite disappointed that you neither did a background nor a pose. Next time please try to do a pose and don't forget about a background. Nevertheless Maria said that you were actually one of the best this time! I see a lot of potential in you, Cat! ;)

MandaMichalka


You are actually the first one who did a (simple) pose, haha! This is a really great picture, I really like the sunset and the look of your doll. I actually would love to go there on vacation and enjoy the sunset myself. Marie said that this is one of her favorite photos. And Maria even mentioned that you were the best for her! Very well done!

Ask510


I'm sorry but this isn't good in any way! I'm very disappointed because I feel like you can do much more. It's nice that you at least tried to do a pose. The outfit is 'okay' and the background seems a little odd. I really hope you can convince us in the next round!

PrettiestWoman


This picture isn't bad, but I don't like it that much. The outfit looks more like safari and you didn't include a pose. If you aren't able to pose in a scenery you can also edit it with a graphic program. It would be quite helpful if you already start practicing as there will be more tasks in the future where you have to use a graphic program. I hope you can stand out next time!

Flowerpin



The first thing I notice is that the background is blurry, but I guess you wanted to focus on the medoll which is a very clever idea. Nevertheless I have to say that this photo is too ordinary. We can't see the whole doll and there's no pose. But I really LOVE the jewelry as well as the make-up. I feel there's a lot of potential in you, I hope you can create something outstanding at the next challenge!

Inessa...

You know I never knew that there are two moons. Haha! The background is quite okay, it is like a mix of Thailand, India and Arabia. I like the clothes and especially the jewelry you have used. Yeah, there isn't much to say about it. In fact it's a bit average. And neither you nor the other model did a pose. But the more important thing is of course your doll because YOU want to become RNTM and not the girl in the back. xD
I hope you can do better next time!

Hartbreaker

Welcome back, Anika. I really like your outfit, it's something different. It's very sexy and I love the jewelry. The backround is also very interesting, it's like Thailand with Arabian and Indian influences. A pose would have been good though. So I hope you can keep up the good work and improve ;)

Alright, it looks like in this cycle we will have 12 contestants instead of 13. This is the list of the Top 12 in alphabethical order:

Ask510
Claragoosmann19
Daddysgurrl
Danika_19
Depi2
ExtravaganceSD
Flowerpin
Hartbreaker 
Inessa...
Jody_Cailin
MandaMichalka
Prettiestwoman

Before I will bring this elimination ceremony to an end, it's time to choose our first winner of the week!
The 3 best entries this week were MandaMichalka, ExtravaganceSD and Claragoosmann19. But who of you did it best? *drum rolls* Our first winner of the week is ......... EXTRAVAGANCESD!!!
Congratulations! We think that your task was the best this time. And we already have a very special prize for you! You will be modeling for an advertisement for Spice Couture that will be published tomorrow in Haute Magazine. (The ad will be added to the premier issue as soon as I get the graphic done, probably in the next few hours.)

The next challenge will be posted tomorrow! Stay tuned.
xoxo Rafael

5 comments:

ExtvaganceSD said...

WOW, that's totally amazing!!! Thanks a lot:)

Unknown said...

I'm happy that you like my work (;

Anonymous said...

My favorite was probably actually Inessa...'s. I think it followed the theme pretty well. But I don't disagree with the task winner this week! Congrats Nora ;)

Anika Rose said...

This challenge was very fun :D ill be giving my all on the challenges to come :P

congratulations ExtravaganceStardoll :)

Anonymous said...

I very sorry for my entry it was horrible and I promise I will do way better in the next task. ~Alana/ask510