Monday, June 27

RNTM Cycle 1 - What it would have looked like...

Ever wondered how it would have looked like if the winner of Cycle 1 was also announced like Maleen?
You know, at that time I was not a member of YouTube and didn't know how to create videos. But now I thought "Why won't I make an 'And the winner is...' video for Caroline?"
So, here's the answer:



Hope you like it. I also included a special effect. And in Cycle 3 there will be more effects, I swear, the Finale will be the best of all!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice article and straight to the point. I am not sure if this is actually the best place to ask but do you people have any thoughts on where to hire some professional writers? Thx :)
My blog is [url=http://www.homeremediesforacnetreatments.com]home remedies for acne[/url]