Tuesday, March 15

New Feature!


Hey models and viewers, how are you all? Have you seen that picture on the front page lately? I am sure you want to know why I put ir there. But more later.
First, I wanna thank all my models for their pretty and creative outfits. They were all amazing. So, the jugdes and me will decide who will be eliminated.  I will post the elimination this night because I won't have much time this afternoon. When I post it, I have got to tell you some (sad) news, but more tomorrow.

Now I want to present ya a brandnew "feature" on RNTM Blog! I made a screenshot of all our contestants and put it on the bottom of the page. For what use?
Well, you see the Top 12. So, whenever I eliminate a girl, she will be gone from the pic. So you see who is still in the contest without looking up (because I won't write every name again and again and again...). I also put a little note into the side-bar that you know where you can find the pic.
I hope you like it.

Stay tuned,
Rafi101

No comments: