Thursday, January 20

Rafael's Next Top Model - Cycle 2

Hello my friends!
Rafael's Next Top Model is going into Round 2... and it's going to be better than ever!
Starting on February 1st, you will be able to submind for the competition. More in the next post ;)

As you know this Blog is cooparating with Topmodels.Club! This is the Club where it all began... From a little idea to a big project that has born a real Top Model: MissKosovo_97!! She has won Cycle 1 of RNTM. What happened with her? She won many prices, got on many Club-Coversceneries, got into the spotlight of my Blog and she also won a new title: Miss Winter 2011.

Now, who will follow her and will be the NEXT Top Model?
I gave all the instructions for the following days in Topmodels.Club where I will post the hints for the Challenges and where I annouce some other information. The challenges, the eliminations and so on will be postet in the Blog!

And now let's welcome THE JUDGES:

Miley1Jasi
Miley4Live96
RNTM MissKosovo_97
and, of course, me! :)

We will decide who will come into the next round. But in the great final show, the VIEWERS will vote our "Next Top Model"... Who will win awesome prices, which I will tell in the next post.
More information will follow soon.

Stay tuned, your Rafi101 

No comments: